|一. Product Features:
1. This product has a built-in lithium battery with a rated capacity of up to 1200mAh.
2. Ultra long life battery, up to 500 cycles or more.
3. Battery charging design, automatically turn off the charging and fully protect the battery after fully charged.
4. Use 1 1W high brightness long life LED light.
5. Use special aluminum reflector cup, which is farther than ordinary flashlight, with more concentrated light and stronger brightness.
二. Instructions for use:
1. When charging, plug one end of the charging adapter into the AC110-220V/50-60HZ socket, and insert the other end into the charging DC holder of the flashlight. The charger indicator lights up red to indicate that charging is started. When the charging indicator turns green, it indicates the battery. Fully charged.
2. When using, push the opening key forward to the flashlight function, stop the lighting and push the key to the middle, and vice versa.
3. Fully charged, the side light mode can be used continuously for about 12 hours. The flashlight can be used continuously for about 10 hours.
4. During the use process, when the brightness of the LED lamp bead is dim, the battery tends to be completely discharged. At this time, to protect the battery, it should be stopped and must be charged in time (it should not be charged when the LED lamp bead is not light, otherwise the battery Extremely vulnerable to failure).
5. The flashlight should be recharged frequently. Do not put it on hold. If it is not used frequently, please replenish it for more than 4 hours every two months, otherwise it will reduce the battery life.
1. Charging power supply and socket installation should comply with safety regulations.
2. Do not use the product while it is charging, so as not to burn out the LED lamp bead or the internal charging part of the power supply.
3. Do not direct the eyes to the eyes to avoid affecting your vision. (Children should be used under the guidance of adults)
4. Do not let this product rain or damp.
5. Keep away from inflammable and explosive materials when charging. Do not charge for more than 18 hours. (Recommended charging during the day)
Do not exceed 18 hours. (Recommended charging during the day)